pCloud Secure Cloud Storage
Go to My pCloud
pCloud for Family
Business Help Center (57)
1. Why use pCloud Business?
2. What do I get by creating a business account?
3. How do I register a business account?
4. How do I join a Business Account (for non-administrators)?
5. How do I start using pCloud Business?
6. What does the free trial include?
7. I have forgotten my password. How do I restore it?
8. How do I pay for my business account subscription?
9. How do I switch between my files list and my pCloud Business options?
10. How do I edit my company information?
11. How can I see the space I have used in my pCloud Business account?
To check the used and free space in your account, follow these steps:
Open my.pCloud, log into your account and click on your Account avatar (top-right corner)
For pCloud for Android/iOS:
Open the application and go to the Settings
From pCloud Drive:
Double-click on the app icon, and go to the Account tab
Was this answer helpful to you?
12. How can I get more space?
13. What are Account Settings and how to modify them?
14. How can other people share files and folders with me and my teams?
15. How can my team and I share files and folders with users outside our business team?
16. How do I modify the collaboration level within the company?
17. What are my options for a billing plan?
18. How do I change the number of users in my business account?
19. How do I know when the next renewal date for my Business Account is?
20. Where do I view the details of my payments?
21. How do I modify my invoice information?
22. How do I see the list of users of my business account?
23. What does a user status mean?
24. How do I invite users to teams?
25. How do I deactivate or delete a user?
26. How do I view a user's log?
27. What happens when I deactivate or delete a user?
28. How to set up the Crypto folder for my Business account?
29. How do I add users to an account?
30. How can I filter the users of my business account?
31. Can I cancel an invitation to a user?
32. How do I edit user's information?
33. A user has lost their password. How can I reset it?
34. What are share settings?
35. What are admin settings?
36. What rights does the Team Management setting give you?
37. What rights does the User Management setting give you?
38. What rights does the Account Management setting give you?
39. What rights does the Billing Management setting give you?
40. What rights does the View as Other User setting give you?
41. What rights does the View Activity Logs setting give you?
42. How do I make a user a Head of a Team?
43. How do I manage my teams?
44. What happens when share settings are changed?
45. How does external sharing work?
46. How does company sharing work?
47. What kind of shares can I manage?
48. How do I manage my shares?
49. Can I rename a folder shared with me?
50. How can I use pCloud Crypto with my Business account?
51. What happens when I stop paying?
52. How much Download link traffic is included with a pCloud Business account?
53. How can I get more Download link traffic for a pCloud Business account?
54. How can I share encrypted folders with other pCloud Business users?
55. What's the difference between View, Edit and Manage permission levels?
56. How can I get an invoice/receipt for my pCloud Business payment?
57. How can I cancel my pCloud Business subscription?
2020 pCloud AG
Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Policy
Log in to pCloud Account
Create a New Account
I Accept pCloud's
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Policy
Take your files anywhere you go!
To use pCloud at its full potential download
Check your e-mail for further instructions.
Welcome to pCloud Newsletter!
Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter.
Regularly you will get the latest pCloud news and promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
You have been unsubscribed from pCloud newsletter.
Verify your account
An email was sent to
If you don't receive an email within few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder.
pCloud offers a new industry first LIFETIME PLAN!
You buy it once, you keep it forever!
Never miss a promo or update from us! Subscribe to receive them first!